As daily COVID-19 cases continue to decrease, the emirate of Dubai has announced a reduction in social distancing measures.
Per a circular released by Dubai’s Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing, social distancing measures have been reduced from two metres to one metre.
Now, a social distance of one metre must be ensured in all restaurants, cafes, gyms, beaches, offices, workplaces and shopping centres.
Meanwhile, masks are still required to be worn in all public spaces apart from in the below scenarios:
- In a private enclosed space or car with the same individuals with individuals from the same house.
- While exercising outside.
- While at the beach or at the pool.
- At hair salons and barber shops.
These changes were implemented back in September.
Since August, there has been a steady decrease in daily COVID-19 cases.
To date, there has been a total of 740,136 cases of which there have been 734,450 recoveries and 2,137 deaths.
– For more on luxury lifestyle, news, fashion and beauty follow Emirates Woman on Facebook and Instagram
Feature Image: Unsplash