Worth staying home for
We know most of us are staying in during the Covid-19 outbreak, but, there is absolutely no excuse for not having a gourmet meal. Here is a top-secret recipe we have sourced from chef Piaceri Da Gustare of the Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort and Spa. Enjoy!
For the Risotto
- 100g carnaroli rice
- 1/2 white onion, cut brunoise
- 300 ml Vegetable stock
- 25g taleggio
- 25g gorgonzola dolce
- 25g smoked mozzarella
- 25g parmesan
- 50g butter
- ½ Pear sliced
- 20 ml Aged balsamic
- 25g Walnut
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Heat vegetable stock in a pot until boiling point.
- On a small pot, heat the oil with the onion brunoise at low flame until cooked.
- When the onion is cooked, toast the carnaroli rice.
- Pour vegetable stock in the risotto pot, one ladle at the time. Every time the rice absorb the stock, pour one more ladle.
- Cook the risotto at medium – high flame for about 15 min, or until al dente or your preference.
- Put the risotto to low flame, add the cheeses and butter and let the rice rest for 1 minute before serving.
- In another pan, sautéed the pear with the balsamic
- Serve the risotto in a deep plate with the caramelized pear and walnut on top.
– For more about Dubai’s lifestyle, news and fashion scene straight to your newsfeed, follow us on Facebook