Style Editor Jade shares the modest make-up wonders she couldn’t live without.
A few of my favourite things…
1. Soltan Once Moisturising Suncare Spray Dhs52 Boots Pharmacy
“I take my sun protection seriously and apply this eight-hour UV-fighting lotion when I know I have a sun-filled day of shooting for Emirates Woman ahead of me.”
2. Tangle Teezer Dhs60 asos.com
“I never leave the country without my Tangle Teezer. This genius comb gets knots out of my thick tresses, completely pain-free.”
3. Nails in War Paint Dhs40 Topshop
“I rarely leave my apartment with bare nails, which is why I love Topshop polishes. Not only do they have the best range of colour-popping hues, but the flat, wide brush makes application easy when you’re in rush.”
4. Johnson’s Daily Essentials Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover Dhs24 Johnson & Johnson at all good pharmacies
“As an avid waterproof-mascara wearer, I swear by this remove-all, swipe-once eye make-up remover.”
5. 1 Second Magic Nail Polish Remover Dhs55 Bourjois at Faces
“With a simple dip and twist, you get polish-free paws within one second! As it has a red fruit and vanilla fragrance, I can whip it out at my desk and fix chipped talons without annoying colleagues.”
6. Lipstick in Morange Dhs55 M.A.C Cosmetics
“I’m a complete lipstick fiend. I’d swap a lined eye for a vibrant lip-smacking pout any day. To feed my habit, but also keep my wallet in check, I turn to M.A.C’s affordable array of simmering shades. My personal favourites are Morange, Ravishing and Show Orchid.”
See here for more of team EW’s make-up must-haves.