The ideal combination of protein, carbs and vegetables, it’s no surprise that the Nicoise salad is a menu classic. Perfect as a fulfilling lunch or light dinner, it’s a taste pleaser for gastronomes and fussy eaters alike. It’s also incredibly easy to make…
Recipe courtesy of our favourite culinary whizz Farah Sawaf from cookingwithamanicure.com
Recommended NStyle polish colour: Starlet
- 500g fresh tuna, seared on both sides and sliced in 1cm pieces
- 250g green beans, stems chopped off
- 250g asparagus, skinned and bottom stock chopped off
- Handful of black olives
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup baby potatoes, cut in half
- ¼ cup good quality olive oil – milK&HONEY has an amazing selection
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 2 tbsp light honey
- 1 tsp oregano
- Pinch of salt
- Prepare the tuna to your liking. Just dab a touch of oil on the pan and make sure it’s very hot. Lay tuna carefully browning each side.
- Blend all ingredients together or lay side by side like a culinary rainbow.
- Offer dressing on the side.
Want more? See Farah’s healthy chili recipe here
All products are available from milK&HONEY. Stores are located in Palm Jumeirah (04) 4328686 and Emirates Hills Meadows Centre (04) 4356363