When you feel stressed and run down, what do you do? You head to a salon or spa to enjoy some much-deserved “me time”. In current situation, that is no longer an option, so the next best thing to ease some of that coronavirus anxiety is to create at home spa using your favourite products.
Recently launched bgX app is on hand to quickly deliver all the essentials from their wide range of brands. The homegrown service can get to you as quickly as 30 minutes, and you can opt-in for ‘no contact’ delivery where your items are left on your doorstep.
View this post on Instagram
Their shop has everything from hair care by Kerastase and Rahua to supplements, and even styling tools from GHD. The app also provides access to stock from your favourite salons like Jet Set, N Bar and Sisters Beauty lounge, as well stores including Apotheca.
We know for a fact that our editors are stocking up already, and here is a facial routine we will be indulging in over the next few days:
- Set the mood by lighting Ortenisa candle from Fornasetti
- Wash your hands
- Cleanse the skin with Eve Lom. Apply a small amount to dry skin, use the muslin cloth to steam the skin by running it under hot water. Do this three times for 5 seconds each. Once you removed excess cleanser, run the muslin cloth under cold water and apply to the skin for 10 seconds to close the pores
- Apply GLAMGLOW Youthmud mask for 10 minutes. It smooths fine lines and improves texture
- Remove and then go in with Oskia Floral Water toner which calms and soothes
- Boost your skin with moisture by adding a few drops of Hyaluronic serum from Dr Barbara Sturm. The texture is perfect for introducing a facial massage.
- Include Morning Facial elixir by Sarah Chapman in your routine to restore a glow to a tired complexion
- Dab a little bit of Clochee Lightening-Energizing eye cream that reduces appearance of dark circles and swelling
- Malin + Goetz Advanced Renewal cream deeply nourishes the skin leaving it firm and hydrated. For a boost of goodness, mix in a few drops of Omega Hydrating oil from Lancer at nighttime. It’s locks in moisture and softens the look of fine lines
- Don’t forget to hydrate the lips with ILIA Lip Conditioner in Balmy Days
Be safe, and stay on top of your beauty game
Images: Instagram, main image instagram.com/karenwazen