This World Mental Health Day we are encouraging people to check in on themselves as well as others.
In the fast-paced world of technology and a hectic year of uncertainty with the COVID-19 pandemic, the conversation surrounding mental health has never been more prevalent than ever.
While, of course, we want to ensure others are okay, you also need to check in on yourself from time to time to ensure your own mental health is okay.
With that, here’s nine questions to ask to “check-in” on yourself and your mental health.
- How am I feeling today?
- What is my mood like every morning? Am I energetic, lazy, motivated or uninspired?
- How am I performing with my daily life activities?
- How is my appetite? Has it increased or decreased?
- How are my sleeping habits? Am I feeling rested? Do I wake up tired?
- What are my areas of interest?
- What are the things that keep me happy?
- How do I perceive life?
- What are the thoughts floating around in my mind?
By asking these simple questions, it could help identify some mental health issues you may be going through and pinpoint whether you should seek further help or not.
– For more on luxury lifestyle, news, fashion and beauty follow Emirates Woman on Facebook and Instagram
Feature Image: Pexels