Wearing a backless white gown, L’Oréal Ambassadress and supermodel Doutzen Kroes is the vision of our modern-day beauty du jour at the Cannes Film Festival.
Shunning glamorous Hollywood hair for super sleek locks, her dewy complexion and subtle red lip ensures she’s in the spotlight for all of the right reasons.
During the film festival, starlets and supermodels alike have serious schedules to stick to, not to mention red carpet photo calls at every opportunity. This means being impeccably groomed from all angles at all times.
See EW’s go-to-guide on how to look the part without an army of stylists.
1. The Foundation Perfect Luminous Liquid Foundation Dhs299 Dolce&Gabbana at Paris Gallery
2. Nude Inspiration Eye Brow Kit Dhs200 Clarins, The Dubai Mall
3. Cheek Color in Bronzed Amber Dhs280 Tom Ford at Bloomingdale’s, The Dubai Mall
4. Mythic Oil Dhs125 L’Oréal Prefessionnel
5. Lipstick in no 60 Lambada Dhs45 Gosh at Boot’s Pharmacy