Not what we expected
There is no denying that the Kardashian-Jenner clan and the region have a history. They champion Middle Eastern designers, date Arab men and now it has been revealed that they are fans of our music too.
Kourtney and Kim Kardashian were recently in Armenia, where Kim took her three kids, Saint, Chicago, and Psalm to get baptised. While there, Kourtney took to her lifestyle website, Poosh to share her Armenian playlist with fans – apparently this is what she is listening to on her trip.
View this post on Instagram
So what is on this playlist? According to Poosh’s description: “The curation includes a mix of new and classic rap, Arabic pop, and R&B songs she’s listening to on her trip.” While the list does include lots of Armenian artists, it also included a handful of Arab names – ones that many of us would be familiar with.
So which songs made it onto the playlist?
- Boshret Kheir – Hussain Al Jassmi (UAE)
- Shou Bado – Yara (Lebanon)
- Besaraha- Mohamed Assaf (Palestine)
- Toul Al Yom – Nassif Zeytoun (Syria)
- Lolak Habibi – Tamer Hosny (Egypt)
- Chou Kan Baddiaji Osta (Lebanon)
- Khserna Baad – Ziad Bourji & Maya Diab (Lebanon)
- Albak Yemchi Lhalo – Hatim Ammor (Morocco)
- Adios – Nouamane Belaiachi (Morocco)
- Nancy Ajram – Aam Betaala’ Feek (Lebanon)
- Ya Tabtab Wa Dallaa – Nancy Ajram (Lebanon)
- Ya Nour El Ein – Massari feat. Maya Diab & French Montana (Lebanon/Morocco)
This isn’t the first time that Kourtney shows her love for the region on Poosh. Back in April, the mother-of-three shared her Egypt travel diary with fans, giving them a glimpse into her trip to the North African country.
“I traveled to Egypt in 2017, and it is definitely one of the—if not—the most incredible trips of my life. In Cairo, we stayed at the Four Seasons on the Nile River which was incredible because of the history. I got to actually go inside of the Great Pyramid at Giza, it all felt like a dream,” she wrote on her website.
We love seeing the region represented!
– For more about Dubai’s lifestyle, news and fashion scene straight to your newsfeed, follow us on Facebook