The perfect 10
Most of us are already familiar with the key items every woman should have in her wardrobe – from the little black dress to a Le Smoking style blazer – but the current #StayHome status has prompted us to re-think our essentials.
Skinny jeans no longer seem appropriate, nor do heeled pumps or double-breasted jackets. However, a timeless white T-shirt can easily transition into your at-home look and you can even give it a modern twist by choosing a tie-dye finish. The same goes for a classic button down shirt, but choose linen for extra breathability and comfort – plus you can get away without ironing it.
The key is to pay attention to fabrics and shapes, you don’t want anything too fitting or stifling, but you also don’t want to feel overdressed for the home.
Below have created an edit that will make you feel stylish with minimal effort – and we promise that it’s just as comfortable as your workout gear.
1. Linen Shirt – Montauk
2. Breezy maxi dress – &Other Stories
3. Tie-dye T-shirt – Isabel Marant Étoile
4. Paperbag shorts – Lee Mathews
5. Knitted vest – Zara
6. Midi skirt – H&M
7. Elevated flip flops – Studio Amelia at Level Shoes
Slip on loafers – J.W Anderson
9. Headband – Ganni
10. Statement earrings – ALIGHIERI at matchesfashion.com
– For more about Dubai’s lifestyle, news and fashion scene follow Emirates Woman on Facebook and Instagram
Images: Supplied, Instagram