We’re officially half way through Fashion Week season. With New York and London wrapped, we’re jetting off to Milan and finally Paris.
Having already worn all of our best bits (you have to look at your best when working the FROW practically demands) we are in need of some new threads.
We think this leather-heavy getup, will be perfect for strutting around Milan.
1. Alligator bag Dhs37,464 Gucci here
The hefty price tag means we might have to wait a while for this one.
2. Leather pencil skirt Dhs7,626 The Row here
Despite the ankle-spraining cobbled streets in Milan, heels are an absolute necessity.
3. Leopard print heels Dhs425 Zara, Mall Of The Emirates or here
4. Peplum top Dhs3,914 Dolce&Gabbana here
We MUST have this floral beauty – it wouldn’t be a proper Italian experience without a little Dolce.
5. Lipstick Dhs214 Tom Ford at Bloomingdale’s Dubai or here
Next up, what does a girl wear to Paris?
Watch this space….