Our favourite fat-busting workout, Flywheel, is celebrating its first birthday this week. To mark the occasion, the indoor cycling experts are rolling out a special set of anniversary classes, launching today.
From ‘Best Music Of Your Year’ to ‘Instructor Duos’, the anniversary classes are open to new and existing riders, who are encouraged to break a sweat and challenge themselves. There will also be prizes up for grabs including retail discounts, class packages and membership extensions.
Flywheel is a static bike workout like no other. Using weighted bars to exercise arms at the same time, each 45- to 60-minute class works on the whole body. With a playlist mixed by an in-house DJ, classes offer fun as well as fitness.
The static bikes come with their own ‘tech-pack’, so you control the intensity of your workout. All levels of fitness can join in the action packed anniversary classes:
- Sunday 29 September – Flywheel BEST MUSIC OF YOUR YEAR
- Monday 30 September – Flywheel & Flybarre CLASS SHOWCASE
- Tuesday 1 October – Flybarre INSTRUCTOR DUOS
- Wednesday 2 October – Flybarre & Flywheel DOUBLE-UPS and Autumn challenge into
- Friday 4 October – Flywheel & Flybarre ALL MUSIC REQUEST FRIDAY
Booking opens at 5pm today. For more information on classes and membership visit here or call 04 423 2544