Do you think your child is the most adorable person in the world? Of course you do. Would you love to have official photos of them to cherish forever? Absolutely! Is it your dream for them to have a starring role in Emirates Woman mini? Well, all this can come true. Simply enrol your infants into the GapKids Class of 2014 contest and watch your little one become a shining star.
The GapKids Class of 2014 contest is an initiative by Gap Middle East to discover the cutest babies and toddlers in the regions of UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain and Oman. The contest is open across four categories: baby boy (0 – four years), baby girl (0 – four years), toddler boy (five – 12 years) and toddler girl (five – 12 years).
How Does It Work?
To enrol your child in the Class of 2014 follow these steps:
- Submit the cutest photo(s) (a maximum of three is allowed) of your child on www.gapkidsclass.me.
- Each family can enrol up to two kids, each with separate entry forms.
- Four winners, one from each category, will be chosen across the UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain and Oman based on selections made by the judging panel.
- Last day for submission is September 11, 11.59pm.
- Winner will be announced on September 21 via an official email.
As well as a starring role in Emirates Woman mini and in the professional GapKids Class of 2014 Middle East campaign, the winners will also receive a GapKids Gift Voucher worth Dhs1,000 (KWD 75 (Kuwait ), BHD 100 (Bahrain), QAR 1,000 (Qatar) and OMR 100 (Oman)).
Make your child part of the Class of 2014 by entering them here