Don’t let the temptation of the holidays get you down. Nutritionist Caroline Bienert reveals her top five health tips to help you survive the festive season.
1. First of all ENJOY this season and don’t deprive yourself from the good foods. Indulge now as the Christmas season is very special with family and friends and a great dining culture.
2. Be sure to drink lots of still and high-quality water before the meals, so your stomach is already filled and you don’t experience a ravenous appetite.
3. The first bites of a meal should be protein like chicken meat or fish. This prevents insulin production and adipos cells can’t develope so quickly.
4. Eat lot’s of green veggies in the Christmas season. For example skip a carb breakfast and have a green veggie smoothie instead.
5. Stay in motion with your family this season and choose activities the whole family can enjoy together like dancing to your favourite songs, take long walks, have fun in Safa Park…
German-born practitioner Caroline Bienert, qualified nutritional therapist and detox expert is now based in Dubai and excited on working with individuals across the Middle East in achieving their healthy goals and ensuring they are maintained.
Caroline provides her clients with custom health concepts matching each client’s personal needs, much like a designer would create Haute Couture dresses or tailor-make suits. Rather than focusing on a single dietary system, her programmes are individually developed. For more information and health tips, visit carolinebienert.com
For more fitness tips and workouts, visit here