Fashion and Beauty Assistant Carmel Gill shows us how to clash prints effortlessly with five easy rules.
“Follow the below key steps and you can’t go wrong,” says Carmel.
1. Pick a base colour. In this outfit I’ve gone for black and white.
2. Pick prints that compliment, e.g. stripes and dots. Different animal prints, floral graphics.
3. Throw a bold colour into the mix; red always packs a punch.
4. Keep other accessories in the same colour ways. I’ve teamed my look with plain black heels and red sunnies for a look that flows.
5. Don’t be afraid to clash textures as well as prints; these fringe heels add playfulness to my look.
Skirt, top and sunglasses: Dolce & Gabbana at mytheresa.com
Fringe heels: Chloé