An exquisite breed of Italian, Parisian and Brazilian, Bianca Brandolini jetted in to Dubai to star in our stunning cover shoot shot at Desert Palm Resort, ahead of the Cartier International Dubai Polo Challenge.
Emirates Woman got an exclusive sneak peak into the glamorous world of this jet-setting girl about town. No stranger to the publishing world, Bianca Brandolini has already appeared in Vanity Fair and Vogue.
Then again, she is young, stylish and beautiful – with an impressive (royal) heritage to boot, so why wouldn’t she find her way into the pages of the world’s glossiest magazines?
But don’t let her pedigree fool you: she’s extremely down to earth and exceedingly likeable. She may spend her life flitting between Paris, Geneva; Rio de Janeiro, Trancoso and Brazil, but she’s also a huge fan of Dubai – so be prepared to see a lot more of this bohemian beauty in the near future.
Bianca on style
“I love Erdem and Chrisopher Kane as well as Dolce And Valentino. But I buy a lot in markets in Brazil. If I like it I don’t care where it’s from. Style for me is not a total look from the runway.”
Bianca on family
“I have a huge family. They’re the best family in the world. But it’s a big mess. We talk about everything, everyone has an opinion…if I call my grandmother to tell her something, in an hour, everybody knows.”
Bianca on Cartier
“My first watch was a Cartier Pasha that my dad gave me when I was 16. Then I was obsessed with the Love bracelet…I had maybe six I would wear at a time. Then I fell in love with the Clou. The red box is enough to make me smile. Even if there was a chocolate in there, I’d be happy.”
5 things you didn’t know about Bianca Brandolini:
• Apart from English, she can speak fluent Portuguese, French and Italian.
• She walked the runway for Valentino at the age of 14
• Royalty runs in the family as her grandfather Brando Brandolini d’Adda descended from a noble Venetian family with its own palazzo on the Grand Canal while her maternal grandfather was Prince Jean-Louis de Faucigny-Lucinge.
• Brandolini has co-designed a line of bathing suits for the Brazilian label Osklen.
• Bianca isn’t just a pretty face; she’s also a trained actor having studied the Studio Pygmalion acting school in Paris.
What you will learn from the January Issue:
- Why you should abandon New Year’s resolution and start making wishes
- What newsfeeds filled 2015
- About the diet that needs your DNA
- Why Raha Moharrak, the youngest Arab and the first Saudi woman to reach Everest, is a force to be reckoned with
- How florals are being reworked for Spring