Dubai residents will now be able to make an appointment for the COVID-19 vaccine via WhatsApp, as per the latest announcement made by the DHA.
Using artificial intelligence, this automated chatbot has just made booking appointments a whole lot easier, while bolstering the overall vaccination drive in the UAE.
Fatma Al Khajah, Director of the Customer Happiness Department at DHA, said, “Through the use of AI technology and this additional channel to book an appointment for the COVID-19 vaccine, we aim to provide community members with utmost convenience. The new service will further bolster our vaccination drive.”
— هيئة الصحة بدبي (@DHA_Dubai) May 31, 2021
The steps for booking the COVID-19 vaccine are as follows:
- Add 800 342 to your contact list
- Send “Hi” on WhatsApp
- Choose your preferred language
- Choose book COVID-19 vaccine appointment
- Read the information and accept the disclaimer
- Link your MRN to your WhatsApp
- Click on WhatsApp 800 342 (DHA)
- Send mrnlinked
- Confirm your MRN
- Complete the booking steps
- Choose the centre, date and time
Once all the steps are complete you shall receive a confirmation message with all the appointment details.
After introducing the booking system via WhatsApp, the DHA has received over 150,000 queries so far, as the system operates round the clock, offering customers the opportunity to book at their convenience.
With 24/7 WhatsApp hotline access, users can message 800 342, with “Hi” as a response on this messaging service platform.
If you’ve already had both the jabs, you can find out how to get the ‘E’ on the UAE’s Al Hosn app here.
– For more on luxury lifestyle, news, fashion and beauty follow Emirates Woman on Facebook and Instagram
Feature image: Pexels by @Cottonbro