The only sunscreen you’ll need!
SPONSORED: When it comes to skincare, there is one hero product you should be using everyday, and that’s SPF. Whether you’re on the beach, or sat by a window it’s crucial to protect your skin from those UV rays all-year-round. With so many products on the market it’s hard to choose which SPF is going to protect your skin the best. Well, we’ve done the hard work for you. Here is why you should add Dermaolgica’s sunscreen to your beauty routine.
Say hello to Dermaolgica’s new Prisma Protect SPF30. Not only does this innovative product count matcha tea and sage as it’s key ingredients, it also provides broad spectrum SPF30 protection and includes a light activated intelligent drone technology to protect the skin against free radicals and pollution, while it’s plant-derived advanced moisture magnets keep the skin hydrated, radiant and looking super smooth.
Here’s 5 reasons why you need to add this product to your beauty arsenal now:
- The cream works with your skin’s daytime defense mode to provide protection against UV rays, preventing skin damage, pigmentation and helping to delay wrinkles.
- It’s intelligent drone technology is activated by visible light to help boost your skin’s luminosity, meaning your complexion will look brighter and more vibrant.
- It’s plant-derived advanced moisture magnets connect with your skin’s surface layers to provide all-day hydration giving your skin a smoother and softer appearance.
- One of it’s key ingredients is Matcha Tea. This Japanese tea provides 100 times more polyphenols than traditional green tea and offers amazing antioxidant protection, helping to defend the skin from pollution.
- Another one of it’s plant-derived ingredients includes a Bio-ferment from Sage. This helps to brighten the skin and even out-skin tone giving a younger looking complexion.
Prisma Protect SPF30 comes in a 1.7 US FL OZ / 50 mL tube AED 310
Find it at authorized Dermalogica Stores, and at dermalogicame.com
Media: Instagram; Image Credit: instagram.com/styleheroine