Great for kids and adults alike, this retro recipe gets a modern twist.
If there’s one thing that children’s cookery author Annabel Karmel knows how to do well it’s to make delicious food that adults and children can both obsess over. This Rice Krispie slices recipe might look like an old classic but with the introduction of cranberries and white chocolate there good enough to serve up to friends at any soiree. The kids will also love it as a lunchtime treat.
Cranberry And White Chocolate Rice Krispie Slices
Makes: six portions
- 75g butter
- 100g golden syrup
- 50g dried cranberries
- 100g Rice Krispies
- 40g white chocolate, chopped
- Line an 8ins square or round tin with cling film.
- Add the butter, syrup and cranberries to a saucepan and melt together until smooth, then leave to cool.
- Add the Rice Krispies and the chocolate, and mix well.
- Spoon into the tin and press down firmly, then chill for one hour before slicing into squares.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
More Recipes Here
– For more about Dubai fashion scene straight to your newsfeed, follow us on Facebook