Thanks to Cara Delevingne there is a major bold brow trend happening right now.
While we aren’t all graced with her naturally thick, dark caterpillars, but we can get the look. Here’s how to get perfectly polished eyebrows…
You’ll need the following tools:
1. A Brow Comb Dhs51 Sephora here | 2. Brow Pencil Dhs75 Benefit here | 3. Tweezers/Small Scissors Dhs391 Rubis here | 4. Clear Eyebrow Gel Dhs74 Laura Mercier here | 5. Highlighter Dhs118 Bobbi Brown here | 6. Brow Brush Dhs74 M.A.C here
1. Begin by cleaning up your brows. Pluck any stray hairs beneath and in between.
Remember the cardinal beauty rule: Do not tweeze the little hairs above as this is your natural brow line.
You can also trim with scissors, but be careful not to over do it – only cut if the hairs area little sparse.
2. With your pencil and using a light hand, draw tiny strokes, concentrating on areas where you may have gaps or missing hairs, which is common if you over-tweeze.
3. Buff in the pencil using your brush, ensuring the colour is even and completely blended.
4. Next, neaten anywhere the colour may have run. The easiest way to do this is to run cotton sticks along the sides of your brows.
5. Brush all the little hairs into place with your comb and finish with a slick of the clear gel, which will set yours brows ensuring they stay put.
Supermodel Arizona Muse is also part of the brow brigade.
The original power brow pin-up, Brooke Shields.
Images: anotherfashionblog, blogorama.lt, intothegloss