Supermodel, Jessica Hart, stole the show at the premiere of Woody Allen’s latest flick, Blue Jasmine earlier this week.
The current squeeze of Greek shipping heir, Stavros Niarchos III worked the red carpet in a head turning tangerine dress teamed with a personalised clutch by EW favourite, Edie Parker and a perfectly mussed up bun.
We love her swept-up locks that sat in a scruffy bun on the top of her head. Fun, fashionable and easy to achieve, here’s how to get Jessica’s look.
What you’ll need:
Volume Mousse Dhs175 Show Lux at Harvey Nichols | Snag Free Hair Elastics Dhs13 at Sephora.com | Elnett Hairspray Dhs13.25 L’Oréal at Carrefour | Hair grips available at all good pharmacies
1. On dry tresses, work a thickening mousse through to add texture.
2. Pull into a high ponytail on top of your head and secure with a snag-free hair elastic.
3. Wind the ponytail around the elastic in a loose clockwise motion, fastening with grips as you go.
4. Remember to mist your final look with a super-hold hairspray to keep it put.
5. If your hair is short or fine, add a clip in extension for extra volume.
Et voila, haute hair in under five minutes!
Images: chemistdirect.co.uk, glitzforgirlz.com, Sephora, Amanda Schwab/Startraksphoto.com