She is the Queen of cool and has gaggles of fashionphile followers. Identifiable on the FROW not just for her slick Parisian style, also for her unique beauty look.
Forever tanned with a rock chick glossy eye and nude lip – Carine even designed her own make-up collection for M.A.C. Well, if the formula works why not stick to it?
Her CV reads like a dream. A former fashion model, then Editrice of Paris Vogue turned author and now? She presides in her new role as Global Fashion Director for an international glossy and in her spare time she runs her own project, the CR Fashion Book, but of course! So, where does she find the time to look impossibly glamorous?
We’ve already joined the ‘I want to be a Roitfeld club’ and you should too. Here’s how to get her look.
1. Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Make Up Dhs220 Urban Decay at Sephora
2. Gradual Tan Dhs149 St Tropez at Harvey Nichols
3. Liquid Eyeliner in Noir Ebene Dhs179 Guerlain
4. Pigment Pot in Chocolate Dhs118 M.A.C
5. Glossfinity in Ruby Fruit Dhs31 Max Factor
6. Rouge Volupte Pur Shine No 11 Dhs176 YSL
Once you’ve nailed the look, pair it with some serious attitude and needle-point stilettos and in CR’s book, you’re good to go!