Ever accidentally messaged the wrong person, which can make for an embarrassing situation?
However, with this new WhatsApp update means you’ll (hopefully) never text the wrong person again.
Users are now able to create bespoke wallpapers for each of their chats to differentiate them from each other to avoid any potential mix-ups.
While avoiding the option of accidentally sending any messages to the wrong person and in order to reduce confusion as much as possible, this feature is sure to provide a seamless chatting system with all the necessary wallpaper options now available.
Sent chats meant for Pat to Kat? And chats meant for Kat to Nat? We’ve all gone through such mix ups. Now you can create Wallpapers meant for each of your chats on WhatsApp and avoid mix ups. pic.twitter.com/nKYyrDhLxl
— WhatsApp (@WhatsApp) March 1, 2021
How to add a wallpaper for Android users on WhatsApp
- Go to the chats section after opening a WhatsApp conversation
- Tap the menu button and choose the wallpaper option
- The options including, bright, dark, solid colours and my photos will appear
- Select on the best option then set the wallpaper
- A pop-up will appear, in that select for this chat and tap the ok button.
How to add a wallpaper for iPhone users on WhatsApp
- Firstly access a conversation on your iPhone and tap on the profile picture or name
- Click on the feature – wallpaper & sound
- Add choose a new wallpaper
- In the next screen, you can browse the bright, dark or solid colours selection or the photos option can be chosen to add your own image.
- Once you go back to your chat, a new custom wallpaper in the chat background will be added.
To simply get rid of the custom wallpaper, you can go back to the settings as mentioned above and click on the remove custom wallpaper button to confirm.
– For more on luxury lifestyle, news, fashion and beauty follow Emirates Woman on Facebook and Instagram
Feature image: Instagram @matildadjerf