From emoji conversations to sworn enemies, how can you tell that your mate is really your bestie?
We’ve all got that one friend. Someone who you feel so close to it’s like you are twins. You laugh at the same things, you hate the same people and you understand each other better than anyone.
1. Her camera roll is filled with pictures she’d know you’d find funny
Whether you’re laughing at an ex’s Instagram photo or a friend’s soppy status, she’ll screenshot a photo and send it to your group message for endless laughs and mockery.
2. She’s ‘likes,’ shares your statues and pictures as soon as they go up
She’s at the top of all notification lists on every form of social media. She’s your biggest supporter of selfies and those all-important ‘tag-ins.’
3. You have your own conversations via Emoji’s
Like BFF Morse Code you know what she’s saying via her moon face and dancing senorita emojis, making it almost impossible for anyone but you to decipher.
4. If you hate her, she hates her
She’s your sworn enemy since pre-school and for no reason she hates her too, always having your back with an imaginary ‘Burn Book’ to add all the annoying habits to.
5. She’s the only person who’s seen you in every mood, emotion and state
She’s seen you on the toilet, being sick, in love and when you’ve been dumped. She’s seen things you really wished she hadn’t seen.
6. When a song comes on in a club you have your own dance routine, usually Single Ladies
There’s a nod and you’re off. That glimpse that says it’s OK to channel your inner Beyoncé and not be ashamed. You’ve perfected it in the kitchen, now it’s time to show them what you’ve got.