This year has been a super-stylish one with sartorialists regularly flaunting their fabulous wears. Taking on a near impossible feat, we’ve whittled down the most fashionable – here are our top 25.
Kate Moss, Coco Rocha and Karlie Kloss
1. Kate Moss can do no wrong in our eyes. But, beware Mossy, you’ve got two contenders to your crown following closely behind. Only Kate can rock a head-to-toe silver suit from Saint Laurent
2. Coco Rocha opts for a fishtail Zac Posen
3. Karlie Kloss, aka The Body, wears a Jason Wu mini-dress
4. Kirsten Stewart. She may be the most awkward girl on the red carpet, and also the most hated after cheating on Robert Pattinson, but Kristen Stewart certainly isn’t the worst dressed. Kristen matches her eyes to her Stella McCartney jumpsuit
5. Rihanna. Whether you love or hate Rihanna, whatever she wears is guaranteed a response. Designers want to dress her, fans want to be her and we want to award her best dressed of the year. Rihanna wears custom-made Azzedine Alaia
6. Rosemin Manji. Dubai’s very own style sweetheart always catches our attention with her chic array of dresses. Supporting local designers, Rosemin wears a dress by Rami Al Ali (seen here with Adelya Bakhtiarova on her right)
7. Miroslava Duma. From her cute cropped hair to her experimental playful style, we can’t get enough of this pint-sized Russian editor, and it seems street style photographers can’t either. Miroslava must be this year’s most snapped at high-fashion events, shows and parties. Wearing Valentino at Paris Fashion Week.
8. Diala Makki. Tv presenter Diala Makki earns fashion points every time she’s snapped out and about looking fabulous, which is always.
9. There’s no questioning it; Nicole Kidman won the Cannes red carpet best-dressed, proving her place in Hollywood royalty with three consecutive knock-out looks. Blue is the warmest colour for Nicole in L’Wren Scott
10. Nadiya Hasan. She may only be 23, but this fierce blogger knows a thing or two about style. We keep tabs on her new wardrobe additions through her successful blog, thefiercediaries.com. More is always more when wearing Poca&Poca.
THE SHOW STOPPERS
11. Amy Adams Nothing gets more attention than couture on the red carpet, as Amy and Jennifer both proved. Amy Adams stunned in Oscar de la Renta.
12. Jennifer Lawrence. The actress is a winner in sheer Christian Dior Couture.
13. Sheikha Moza bint Nasser Al Missned. Her Highness is known for her opulent gowns and elegant jewels.
14. Anja Rubik. If anyone can make an androgynous style look feminine it’s petite supermodel Anja, who dazzles in this Saint Laurent dress suit.
15. Nadine Kanso. Whether she is wearing beautiful accessories or sleek ensembles, the Bil Arabi jewellery designer always gets our vote.
16. Claire Danes . It’s not just her role in Homeland that’s got everyone talking – Claire’s wardrobe choices at this year’s top award ceremonies have been noteworthy. Claire takes a risk in a low cut Armani Privé gown.
17. Victoria Beckham. Her transformation from Posh Spice to an über-slick and worthy designer with a, erm, posh fashion sense is finally complete.
18. Justin Timberlake. It’s been nine years since N-Sync broke up and JT still has women falling at his feet – it’s all about the slick monochromatic look.
19. Kerry Washington. What a year it has been for Kerry Washington. Not only did she get hitched, she’s also picked up the international best dressed award from vanity fair. A winning look in Giles.
20. Kate Middleton. The Duchess of Cambridge has everyone going potty for her look. She can wear a dress one minute and it will have sold out the next. Her penchant for blow-dries and high street fashion has made her an unassuming style icon. Just peachy.
21. Ivansa Bruic. We have a soft spot for fashion entrepreneur, Ivana’s barely there make-up and easy style.
22. Blake Lively. All-American beauty Blake screams Hollywood actress with her groomed locks, blemish-free skin and admirable wardrobe. She reportedly said: “I don’t have a stylist. I trust myself.” Mrs Ryan Reynolds wears Gucci leather for the fashion show.
23. Jessica Alba. Our August cover star wows in Oscar de la Renta. Model mum, amazing actress and rocking role model – Jessica’s an all-round favourite.
24. Cate Blanchett. Cate’s rare ethereal beauty and impeccable style have made her a highly sought after ambassador for many labels and brands. Embracing the nude tones in Balenciaga.
25. Olivia Palermo. Pretty in Nina Ricci. Socialite and blogger Olivia is the princess of the front row, gracing virtually every top show and being perpetually pictured looking enviably chic.