Dubai’s pretty first world. Living in such a society for so long rubs off on all of us, and before long we find ourselves guilty of complaining about the pettiest of things…“Brunch starts too early – I wanted a lie in…” Aw, what a shame.
“Why does everyone keep asking to wash my car…”
“Why are Zoom taking so long to deliver my bottle of water…”
Whatever your problem is, we’re sure out of the following Dubai first world problems there’ll be a few you can relate to – and certainly some to scoff at.
Here’s the #FirstWorldProblems list…
1. Oh no! How will anybody know now what you had for lunch?
2. It’s as if it’s the end of the world.
3. Argh! Now you actually have to type in your password.
5. “I had some professional pictures taken of my daughter before Christmas. I was devastated when the studio called to tell me I wouldn’t receive my shots until January. That meant I wasn’t able to send out my little one’s picture with our Christmas cards.”
6. Why can’t they invent better eyelash extensions?
7. What? You don’t have a Bose sound system? How do you live…
8. “I lost my phone and now I can’t speed dial my salon to book my next blow-dry.”
9. I don’t think you’re allowed to use #foodgeek if you can’t tell the difference.
10. Really? Did they run out of Evian?
11. “I hate the way my maid arranges our photo frames.”
12. I swear if I see one more crying/laughing face emoji…
13. Hey Lizzie! Here’s a quick pro tip: You can change the temperature.
14. Those idiots!!!
15. “I hate it when brunches serve Moët and not Veuve Clicquot (a far superior bubbly).”
16. Oh, the horror.
17. You’re doomed. Everyone will see your roots.
18. This… Now this is a problem.