BEYTI KABAP | The Recipe
The Beyti Kebap is a Turkish-inspired dish consisting of yoghurt-coated, skewered lamb wrapped in dough and grilled over a charcoal fire. Ready from the grill, the kebap is then garnished with tomato sauce, pinch of ghee and pistachio to bring out the flavours.
The perfect lunchtime treat, the chefs at Anatolia Turkish Grill have divulged their secret recipe…
Prepared by grilling over charcoal for 15 minutes
- Ground lamb and lamb fat
- Tortilla bread
- Black pepper
- Red pepper flakes
- Pepper paste
- Strained yoghurt
- Grilled tomatoes and peppers
- Fried Potatoes
- Anatolia special tomato sauce
- Melted butter
- Mix grounded lamb and lamb fat with salt, black pepper, garlic and red pepper flakes then grill over charcoal on a wide skewer for about 10 minutes.
- Roll the kebab in the pepper paste spreaded tortilla bread with hint of garlic, cut the wrap in to eight equal pieces. Place the strained yogurt at the centre of the serving plate, and place the kebap, grilled tomato, pepper and fried potatoes around the yoghurt.
- Finish with Anatolia special tomato sauce, melted butter that’s sizzling hot and sprinkle of chopped parsley all over the tortilla bread and some pistachio all over the dish.
Alternatively, you can enjoy this mouth-watering delicacy at Anatolia Turkish Grill, Ibn Batuta Mall (04) 4356300 and Mirdif City Centre (04) 2591344