Swap soggy sandwiches for this tasty and nutritious lunchbox treat from children’s cookery author Annabel Karmel.
BEEF PASTRAMI, DILL PICKLE AND TOMATO WRAP
Makes: two wraps
- 2 large flour tortillas
- 2tbsp light mayonnaise
- 4 think slices of beef pastrami
- 1 dill pickle or gherkin, thinly sliced
- 1 tomato, washed, deseeded and sliced
- Handful of green lettuce, washed and shredded
- salt and pepper to taste
- Warm the tortillas in the microwave for 20 seconds and place on a chopping board.
- Spread 1tbsp of mayo over one half of each tortilla.
- Place two slices of pastrami on each one, then divide the pickle, tomato and lettuce across both.
- Season, then roll up the tortillas and diagonally slice each wrap into two.
Download Annabel’s New App
Raising a miniature chef? Annabel Karmel’s brand new Family Cooking app includes a special Kids Rule the Kitchen cookery course, designed to equip your little ones with essential cooking skills while sparking their imagination. Available via the App Store