Beef Pastrami, Dill Pickle and Tomato Wrap Recipe By Annabel Karmel
Swap soggy sandwiches for this tasty and nutritious lunchbox treat from children’s cookery author Annabel Karmel.
BEEF PASTRAMI, DILL PICKLE AND TOMATO WRAP
Makes: two wraps
- 2 large flour tortillas
- 2tbsp light mayonnaise
- 4 think slices of beef pastrami
- 1 dill pickle or gherkin, thinly sliced
- 1 tomato, washed, deseeded and sliced
- Handful of green lettuce, washed and shredded
- salt and pepper to taste
- Warm the tortillas in the microwave for 20 seconds and place on a chopping board.
- Spread 1tbsp of mayo over one half of each tortilla.
- Place two slices of pastrami on each one, then divide the pickle, tomato and lettuce across both.
- Season, then roll up the tortillas and diagonally slice each wrap into two.
Download Annabel’s New App
Raising a miniature chef? Annabel Karmel’s brand new Family Cooking app includes a special Kids Rule the Kitchen cookery course, designed to equip your little ones with essential cooking skills while sparking their imagination. Available via the App Store