GapKids Casting Call 2015 Contest
Could your little one give the likes of Romeo Beckham or Kaia Gerber a run for their money in the modelling stakes? Enter your child in the GapKids Casting Call 2015 Contest and they could be in with a chance of following in their footsteps.
Enrol your child into the GapKids Casting Call 2015 Contest, which is open to adorable babies and kids across the UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain and Oman, and you could see your adorable child become a stylish star.
The contest is open across four categories: baby boy (0 – 4 years), baby girl (0 – 4 years), kid boy (5 – 12 years) and kid girl (5 – 12 years).
How it works:
- Upload the cutest photo of your child (parents can enter up to a maximum of two children, submitting one photograph per child) on gapcastingcall.me (images must be in JPEG format, at least 300dpi and no more than 2MB)
- The deadline for entries is 11.59pm (UAE local time) on August 17, 2015
- 20 finalists, chosen by the judging panel, will be revealed on August 24, 2015
- The winners will be decided by public vote and announced on September 3, 2015
- * Terms and Conditions apply
- In addition to voting via gapcastingcall.me parents can also enter their child into the contest at a special in-store event held on August 1, 2015 (between 4pm to 6pm) at the Gap store in Abu Dhabi Marina Mall, Villaggio Mall in Qatar and The Avenues in Kuwait. At the event attendees will get the opportunity to receive a photo session, which can then be submitted into the competition.
Public voting starts on August 24 (you help pick the winning models) and ends on August 29. Winners will be announced on September 3, 2015.
The four winners will not only win Dhs2,500 worth of vouchers to spend in Gap stores but the little sartorial kings and queens will also be rewarded with starring roles in Gap store windows as well as a modelling position in a fabulous shoot in the October issue of Emirates Woman mini.
Twenty shortlisted finalists will also receive Dhs1,000.
Meet the Judges:
There is a panel of four judges who will choose the finalists based on the following criteria: overall appearance of the child; overall personality of the child as expressed through submission and the quality of the photos.
The judges include Emirates Woman’s very own online editor Alexandria Gouveia, Kaya Scott, co-founder and editor of Sassy Mama Dubai, Louise Emma Clarke, the blogger behind Mum of Boys, and Zeina Abdalla, founder and managing director of FishFayce and co-founder of Moushii.
Please note: While the judges shortlist the 20 finalists, the four winners, one from each category, will be decided by a public vote.
Follow all the action on #gapcastingcall