Most Expensive Valentine’s Day Packages In The UAE
With Valentine’s Day looming, the pressure’s on to find the perfect present for the special someone in your life. We all know what, ‘you don’t have to get me anything’ means, and it tends to be the exact opposite. So these three packages could get you some major points.
If you’re really planning on splashing out this Valentine’s, then perhaps you should check out the deals below. If you truly want to impress then these deals should do it. Introducing three of the most expensive Valentine’s Day packages in the UAE.
Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort – Dhs399,000
- The trip starts with a private helicopter ride, followed by a chauffeur journey to the resort.
- At the resort, you’ll be given the keys to an exclusive luxury beach villa, and will be treated to a couple’s Hammam as your bags are unpacked.
- Inside the villa’s wardrobe you’ll find a pre-ordered dress for the lady and a suit for the man, with professional make-up artists and hair stylists on hand to help you get ready.
- You’ll have a personal butler, a five-course dinner, a romantic private yacht cruise, followed by a bubbly breakfast in bed the next morning.
- Later on you’ll be chauffeured to the airport, where you’ll fly business class to the Maldives for a two-night stay in an overwater villa at the Anantara Kihavah Maldives Villas.
Anantara The Palm, Crescent Road, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai. Tel: (04) 5678888. dubai-palm.anantara.com.
St. Regis – Dhs140,216
- First, you’ll be picked up in a Bentley Flying Spur, taken to the hotel, then straight to the helipad for an aerial tour of the city.
- You’ll then be checked into the hotel’s 913 sqm Imperial Suite, decorated specially for Valentine’s Day.
- Upon entering the suite, the lady will be given a pearl earring and necklace set from Dhamani.
- Throughout the two-night stay, you’ll be treated to a 90-minute couple’s massage in your room, a private cabana at the rooftop swimming pool, matching monogrammed bathrobes, unlimited access to the spa facilities, a five-course meal as well as your own personal 24-hour butler amongst other things.
The St. Regis, Al Habtoor Road, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai. Tel: (04) 4355555. stregisdubai.com.
Yas Viceroy – Dhs100,000
- The day will start with a helicopter ride over Abu Dhabi to Yas Island, where a stretch limo will pick you up and take you straight to the hotel.
- You’ll then be taken to the Presidential Suite, which will be kitted out with 10 different types of hand-cut flowers.
- You and your partner can enjoy an ESPA treatment in your private sauna and steam room, before taking a dip in your own private swimming pool on the roof terrace.
- You’ll have your own private chef, private butler, and an Audi A8 on call to take you anywhere you need to go. You’ll also have your own personal shopper, if you plan to head to Yas Mall.
- For dinner, you’ll be treated to a 12-course gourmet menu created by the personal chef, with a sommelier on hand to serve wine. Oh, and there’s a harpist doodling about in the background.
Yas Viceroy, Yas Marina, Yas Island, Abu Dhabi. Tel: (02) 6560700. viceroyhotelsandresorts.com.