10 Commandments | Valentine’s Day Jewels
Follow these simple style commandments to make gift giving (mostly to yourself) a cinch this February 14.
Our guide to the best Valentine’s Day jewels…
1. Find new ways to wear fur à la Fendi’s latest timepieces.
2. Wear your heart on your sleeve. Or your finger. Either/or.
3. Don’t wait around for cupid to fire his arrow. Make your own luck in love.
4. Good things come in small packages. Do it in a dainty way.
5. Broach the subject of raiding your mother’s jewellery box. Hello, family heirlooms.
6. Seek out bold pieces to make a statement on your wrist.
7. Take inspiration from Arabian nights; look to the stars for the finer details.
8. Keep your eye on the prize.
9. Find beauty in the unexpected. A skull covered in flowers? The perfect juxtaposition.
10. Forget the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, it’s all about the main event.
Holding shot: Chanel Fine Jewellery